At The Mariners Centre, we’re here to do business, whether commercial or personal. Need something we don’t seem to offer? Let us know and we’ll accommodate your requirements. All in a friendly, professional, Maritime style. And yes, we still use The Mariners Centre for a game of hockey!
That’s how flexible we are: have your business meeting in the daytime, a little pick-up shinny at the end of the afternoon, a cocktail in the lounge, and dinner followed by dancing at night. The Mariners Centre is a fusion of all that matters for your gathering. Let us practise our “Events Alchemy” on your behalf.
Thanks to flexible room structure and the ability to partition or expand as needed, The Mariners Centre is able to host gatherings of virtually any size, small or large. In-house bar and restaurant services ensure complementary services for all guests. Facilities allow for:
• Boardroom-style meetings for up to 17 individuals (ideal for those with smaller meeting rooms or offices that lack a central meeting space).
• Larger meeting spaces that can host 175 people.
• Sit-down dining rooms that can accommodate up to 400 guests.
• A licensed lounge to house 95 in optimum comfort (and with a view of both ice rinks!).
• Flexible, portable stage and dance floor conversions (pontificate now; tango later!).
With house-owned equipment, and at the best rates in the business, and clients will save because there is no need to rent equipment and decorations. The Mariners Centre offers:
• State-of-the-art video and sound production, with 3 high-definition cameras, a video production unit, a range of feeds (including the Internet), and a top-notch sound system.
• A huge 16x9-foot score board; tracks goals of both kinds!
• A visible marquee on a main road that will promote your business or event to the entire community, if you choose.
• Aisle and booth carpeting for trade and consumer shows; tables, pipe and drape.
Located at the junction of Highways 101 (north shore) and 103 (south shore), the location is easy to access; it is adjacent to Yarmouth airport and a short drive from the ferry terminal. Four hours from Halifax’s Stanfield International Airport, the drive alone will set visitors in a Nova Scotian state of mind: relaxed and ready to do business, make a toast, orate, network, or be entertained.
Abundant free parking enables not just cars, but transportation equipment of all types and sizes to find a convenient spot. The Mariners Centre is the ideal synergy of small town ambience and big business savvy. Name your event; the experienced staff at the Mariners Centre will help you plan and execute it to perfection, and at the most competitive rates in the meetings and conventions industry.
We Want You To Be Our Guests!